The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 69 made on Sunday January 9, 2022 at 13:32
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On January 8, 2022 at 23:47, Hi-FiGuy said...
Anthony you have my respect, really you do, you have been level headed through this whole thread.
It all comes down to which data you want to believe. I myself am not in the medical profession but everyone around me is and along with internet research, I choose to listen to the "in the trenches" information I am receiving. I am talking nurses and doctors working the hospitals.

All the data out there is skewed one way or another to meet a narrative of some sort, all of it. There is no true pure data out there anymore, regardless of the source.

I respect you guys as well, these are difficult times it is not just you two that feel that way. If people want to discus this I like discussing it with them if people don't then I am Ok with that as well.

On January 8, 2022 at 23:34, Hi-FiGuy said...
There is no way to prove you are 10-15 X more likely to die if you are non vaxed and get infected just like there is no way to prove that if you are vaxed you will have a less severe case.

even if you assume the 10x15 is wrong. I don't get your point at all.

[Link: theglobeandmail.com]

"About 90 per cent of the COVID-19 patients in the ICU are unvaccinated, chief of staff Michel Haddad said in an interview this week. Among the hospital’s entire population of COVID-19 patients, both inside and outside the ICU, two-thirds are unvaccinated."

not only that, maybe one country is trun by idiots and or has a chief medical officer that is an idiot. But if vaccines did nothing (except forcausing harm) why would every country in the world spend a lot of money to vaccinate people. why would countries where vaccines are usually paid for by the individual give free vaccines to everyone.

We all have over a 99 % percent chance of surviving this on our own.

1) that is not true the chances of someone to die of covid-19 depends on the age. For my dad 87 pre vaccine the chances he would die (if we don't take his bad heart and lungs into consideration- just on age) was 1 in 4

2)99% is extremely good if we are taking a test. But let's put it into perspective. There are 200 people that work at my GF company, 350 people that go to my church, 87k in my small municipality, almost 8B in the world, 1 out of every 100 people adds up to a very large number. 1 in every 50,000 people that got vaccinated were found to have myocarditis or pericarditis (we are not talking dying and it is not known how many might have had it before) but Tom made a big deal of it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse