The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Saturday December 25, 2021 at 12:11
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On December 24, 2021 at 17:50, tomciara said...
Anthony, thank you for your well thought out and articulate answer. I agree with much of what you said, but you don’t mention anywhere the immunity that comes from being exposed to a virus.

Personaly I hate the word immunity. It is a pipe dream, be it from a vaccine or from catching something, and when it comes to Covid-19 it is even more so. My aunt and uncle in the US have been vaccinated but caught it months later, same for my Nephew in Canada. There is a reason (at least here) people are getting a third jab and why in Israel they are going with a fourth one.

that being said I agree with you surviving Covid-19 , like a vaccine, does help with your body building defenses against Covid-19. That being said:

1) all the research shows that is not as good or last as long as the vaccines

2) in the world there has been well over 5M deaths (and a lot more hospitalizations) from people catching Covid-19 so as a plan it is a lot more dangerous plan

3) it is not just about the immediate, it damages the lung, heart and other important organs that take a long time to heal extremely minor damage and if the damage is big enough they will remain scared and damaged for as long as the person lives which shortens a person's life expectancy

[Link: usnews.com]

Your thought of a 40 day or six months lock down with a year‘s food supply would not get rid of the coronavirus. It would only delay exposure. Every single living person is going to have to be exposed to it or immunized against it. A lockdown is only a delaying tactic, and they have not been particularly successful anywhere they have been utilized.

In theory yes it can work, the issue is reality. Look at New Zeeland or Singapore or....

they manage to eradicate Covid-19 from their countries, buy doing lockdowns that were observed by their people. The problem is the reality here and there is a lot of people/countries, decided they did not care for such lockdowns and made it easy for the virus to continue existing and thriving and eventually/from time to time bringing it back in.

Hosting Services by ipHouse