The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Monday January 11, 2016 at 01:18
kyleadv
Long Time Member
November 2006
Wow. This is a cool thread. Mac is right about hiring help. That's precisely how you get your time back. If you think it is impossible for your business then you have only your own thinking to blame.

Here is a short list of businesses, that I am personal friends with owner, where the owner almost never works more that 30 hours a week. Painting contractor, plumber, auto repair shop, law firm, doctor, window and door contractor, general contractor, bar owner, insurance broker, mortgage broker, security company, and audio video integrator. I could keep going but I think you get the picture.

In every case the owner has hired people to do nearly all of the day to day operations and tasks. They also all hire business coaches or consultants to help build the business this way and to keep it going. They can all take a vacation with out taking a single business related phone call and the business doesn't burn down when they do so.

Of course there are problems. People quit, break equipment, steal equipment, crash your vehicles, call in sick, take your customers, get hurt doing stupid shit, etc etc etc. It sucks when it happens, but you deal with it and you move on.

On the flip side, there are some very good, honest, hard working people out there that want to work. They will help you build your business and give you your time back.

Hosting Services by ipHouse