The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday December 12, 2014 at 11:39
BBA614
Lurking Member
November 2014
ok guys don't laugh at me too hard, I am a complete newb at all this stuff and terminology etc. :(

This doc is great, I have been fishing around attempting to find information on serial control to a new samsung LED tv ( just bought a few weeks ago). Has Ex-Link port on screens back panel.....

What I am attempting to do is Control (ON/OFF) capabilities for the display via "HEX" code, from a Asus Chromebox i3 PC...

via the Excel doc (downloaded fine for me), I see Power Toggle, Power Off And Power On first 3 rows... I see "Raw String" "URC Format String" then the List of 1-7 Byte.... Are any of these in HEX? or are any of these hex codes that i can use?

The software platform I am using has ability to put in the established Hex codes for ON/OFF PWR and will send the codes with the timing of the application...

Any and all advice on subject matter would be amazing, again green and trying to learn the ropes... this site has been a blessing, but at the same time a headache (on my part) as I get lost in translations lol

Cheers,

Hosting Services by ipHouse