The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 62 made on Sunday October 12, 2014 at 03:07
wilvanwil
Lurking Member
February 2011
610T revived 😁 so it never worked out for me with the 610T on my pace set-top box. So bought a Philips sru8008, which actually works very well and is programmable to anyone's likes. I like the screen where you can create your own preferred buttons and scroll through. Database even had my popcorn a110 available. And also price wize very complete for around 40$. But things change, popcorn, hdd dvd recorder and pace have been replaced by a Panasonic set-top box dmr HCT230 , which is a gem. The philips remote could handle it, but the kids dropped it and the battery door broke, and I can't get a replacement. it was held by a wire last months... I was actually already trying to find a new remote, and found an x sight model that may do the deal. But then last week I recalled having the 610T still somewhere, and yes, despite having some battery leakage, I got it reinstated, and I still love it! All buttons programmed to my liking, and my 5 year old son also already knows his way 😉 So let's see how long I can enjoy. If this one dies I'll be checking here what the best replacement will be....
Wil

Hosting Services by ipHouse