The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday July 27, 2014 at 00:57
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
its why i bought a kayak. I realized in our field we have horrible health habits.

No two days are the same, most of us dont take lunches leaving us starving and when we get back late we go straight to the chip cabinet and chow down on anything we see.

Long hours sitting on the computer doing design, service, emails, ordering etc really takes the toll on us. In the last year I started getting a "gut" Its not from drinking too much (honestly i really dont drink much simply because i dont have time) Its from all the chips and quick grab stuff,restaurants/fastfood. I dont drink soda, ever. It really doesnt taste good to me. Always been water-coffee guy (i had my first soda in over a year yesterday)

Im not a gym rat, cant ever get motivated going which leaves me to searching out alternative exercise methods. Im also going to be buying a bike soon. Kayak is awesome but hard to get out alot. But man what a workout! I also have a very bad back which under doctors orders i cant really run and if i do walk i need to have some super comfortable shoes.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse