The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Tuesday December 3, 2013 at 20:14
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On December 3, 2013 at 20:09, Hasbeen said...
|

I'm a Sonos dealer.  I don't even know what this statement means?   I've never been contacted, emailed, etc.  from Sonos.  I talk to my rep now and again, but that's because he's a friend of mine.  I get on the site, order my stuff….

What am I supposed to do about a Household?  

it depends on your area but every sonos dealer is required to sign up x amount of households to keep their dealership. I dont think anyone really knows what this number is but as long as your consistant on signing up new houses then you are OK. This gold level dealer program is total ass. Which also is dependent on your area, like in ours i need to sign up 15 new houses every 6 months to become a gold level dealer. THis is strictly based on new house signups and has nothing todo with the amount of sonos units you put in and how much you send to sonos.

Last quarter i signed up 14 new houses, but i sold IIRC 34k (+-) worth of sonos product and didn't make gold level. THAT is total CRAP
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse