The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Tuesday August 27, 2013 at 12:58
Barf
Long Time Member
August 2013
First, let us get some facts straight about the hardware: Not all circuits are equivalent. While it is perfectly well possible to use just one channel ("mono") (after all, it is just one channel to transmit) , often the hardware circuits assume two channels, with the left and right channel in opposite phases. (Sometimes called "stereo", but stereophonic sound is normaly more than two identical (with the exceptiion of the sign) channes.)  See e.g. [Link: lirc.org] . if you feed that circuit with a monophonic signak, you will get absolutely no IR. Kevin's software supports 2 channels ("stereo") only, while my software (both the interactive IrMaster, and the non-interactive Java API) let the user select. Read the API again, or simly experiment with IrMaster. Your text (Kevin's software worked, mine not) really suggest that you generated 1 channed waves and sent it to a circuit requiring two-channel signal.

i am using the Pronto hex codes from this database [Link: remotecentral.com]

Tell you what: most of them will not work with your very device (SCNR :-)).

having NEC protocols are not working like I have created a wave file from Sony pronto hex code it is working fine but like Toshiba and so on they are having NEC protocols they are not working

The wave translation takes place on such a low level that that statement is like saying that a loadspeaker does not work with jazz, only with rock... try to include some repetitions in your wave file. (That is the # Repetitions in the IrMaster export pane, or the argument to toModulatedSequence in the Java code.)

Hosting Services by ipHouse