The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday June 13, 2013 at 16:04
NEZBO
Select Member
September 2009
On June 13, 2013 at 15:47, Jason Allan said...
It sounds like the system files got corrupted but they are intact enough that it still detects the system when you download a new config so all it sends is the new config. If you could get it to also download the system files like it does when there's a firmware update it may clear it up but I'm not sure how you could force it to do that.

One idea though - are you using CCP? If so, maybe try downloading a blank config using the basic MX-980 Editor instead. It may not recognize the state of the remote and might force a full download of the system files as well. Assuming that brings it back to life you should be able to once again download the proper config using CCP.

Good suggestion. I had an 880 in this state and was able to download from a different computer a basic file. Then I had to email the computer that worked the file i needed and download the file from that computer. It finally worked. Something my computer was doing. I downloaded to 3 remotes this week with my computer with no issues. Have no idea what happened.

I always ask for another tech. I think I know which one you talked to.
Better days are ahead
onesourceinnovation.com
Better days are ahead

Hosting Services by ipHouse