Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Saturday June 1, 2013 at 00:03
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
ha ha ha haha

Thanks for the good laugh buddy, thats hysterical. let me guess, your schlong is bigger then everyone elses eh? and your better then everyone else because you can program a remote

Cmon, man a "well todo" man as you self making over 500k a year has time to sit around and google posts made by a well distinguished member and CI on the forum? i can tell you one thing, 99.989% of people googling URC because they were curious as to the line "control system provided by URC" on the estimate isnt making it much past the third spot on google. to even run across this site regarding URC or any other product means your putting some pretty specific stuff in which means you already know what you want or your a DIYer trying to get some answers.

Please dump your remotes and then move to what? RTI? think your going to get the same treatment you did from the URC dealer you bought? Harmony and give up the capability of the URC system? Go back to useing 10 remotes in your million dollar home? Cmon man either your a 40 year old dude sitting in the basement of your moms house trying to prove yourself in an internet cockoff or you need to figure out a new hobby then sitting googleing goldenzrule and stuff about URC, sounds like an obsession. Golf is a pretty good hobby to take up

Thanks for the laugh, cut your nose to spite your face. BTW: i have hundreds of clients making well over 250k and they dont have the time to sit infront of a computer doing what your doing let alone dealing with remotes or anything remotely related to AV. Either your extremely bored and independently wealthy or your drawling off mommy and daddies trust fund and still bored.

Last edited by 3PedalMINI on June 1, 2013 00:13.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse