The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Wednesday February 27, 2013 at 12:56
SportsFan
Long Time Member
January 2012
Yes. I know that the 980 is not a touch screen. It's just that the button size & placement (thinner and longer remote) made it a bit uncomfortable - at least for my hand- to navigate, compared to the 850. The buttons were just a bit out of reach for me and were harder to pinpoint without having to look at them. The buttons on the 850 have greater separation and are raised more, giving me a better feel to navigate without looking.

I guess it's just preference. Similar to a Mac keyboard and your conventional PC keyboard. I feel that I can type much faster on a conventional keyboard, compared to the "modern" style of the Mac.

I never had pics posted on this site, but I just took some pics from my phone. I am trying to attach them to the post, but am having no luck.

There's is 60" in the middle and 40" TVs around it. The cabinetry was custom built with an integrator. The top 3 TVs, the drop down screen, projector, in-wall & in ceiling speakers, the racks (frames) and in-wall wiring were done by an installer. All other components, wiring, and programming were done/installed by me.

I've had this setup for about 5 years now (The TVs look a little dated)

EDIT: Can someone direct me on how to attach pics? The advanced preview pane says to just drag them onto the message, but that doesn't seem to work. How can I upload them to this site? Thanks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse