The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 64 made on Sunday February 17, 2013 at 05:52
Azathoth
Lurking Member
May 2009
Thanks guys, you've completely removed any desire I had to work with any URC dealers. The arrogance and levels of smugness here are truly astounding.

Do you really, really think you're that much better than your customers? I've been in the tech industry for a long time, and I've worked with organizations that respected their customers, and organizations that started with the assumption that their customers were idiots. Guess which ones lasted, when money got tight?

News flash! People, no matter who they are, don't like being talked down to or treated like idiots.

My apologies to any of you who actually value your customers as intelligent people instead of just revenue streams. I mean that. Personally, I love tinkering with my own gadgets and figuring out things for myself. With Pronto pretty much gone, that's left me looking for something to replace it when mine finally dies. I came here hoping to learn more about URC remotes, as they look like a good replacement. The amount of disdain and vitriol I'm seeing in this thread has completely soured me on URC "professionals".

Last edited by Azathoth on February 17, 2013 06:06.

Hosting Services by ipHouse