The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 57 made on Saturday September 15, 2012 at 20:42
Mitch57
June 2003
Update!

I called URC twice this week. Once on Thursday and again on Friday.

On Thursday I gave the escalation case number to the tech who answered the phone. I had him read it back to me and low and behold, it wasn't even the same issue I had described to them almost two months ago. I gave him the name of the original tech I talked to and he said he would talk to him and call me back. Of course, as usual, that return phone call never came.

I called again on Friday and this time asked for Joe Salvatore who is the tech support manager. I got his voice mail so I left him a message. He got right back to me within an hour.

I explained the problem with the MX-980 latency issue and he was fully aware of the problem and said that there were others who had also called in with the same problem. He told me that the Engineers were in fact working on a fix and indicated he thought a resolution would be available soon.

Joe is a great guy and when I explained my frustration with not getting other techs to address the problem or return my phone calls, he said he would definitely address those issues with his department. He assured me that he would call me as soon as the fix was available. He also stated that I would probably see it via a CCP update before he could call me to notify me of the fix. But he said he would call me either way.

I was very impressed with Joe's professionalism and above board performance in trying to get to the bottom of the issue.

Job well done Joe! Let's just hope the Engineers find a fix soon.

Hosting Services by ipHouse