Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday August 21, 2012 at 17:15
davet2020
February 2005
Well today I pull into a KFC to go to the drivein and I see two guys talking next to a black van. I see a box on the ground at it looks like speakers. I pull over and wait to see if what I think is happening is actually happening. I see this guy talking a lot and I think that if I can get the other guy's attention I will try to warn him. Then white van guy who has been doing all the talking picks up the box and puts it in the back of the other guys truck and starts to point out directions to the ATM.

I then go up to the guy that is going to be scammed and try to tell him that he is being scammed. White van guy says that there is no scam ...this is good stuff. I say "google "White van speaker scan" and you will find out all about it." White van guy says ...."hey we don't have a white van...ours is black". I then say to the guy being scammed " did they tell you that these were just stuff put on their van today by mistake and they have to get rid of them before going back to the shop". The white van guy says "Yeah, that's what happened"

I then walk away and tell the guy "don't do it...it is a scam"....but I can see in his eyes he believes what these guys have said and doesn't want to pass up on a $1,000 system that these guys are going to sell to him for $400.00.

They say that many good cons take advantage of fact that many people are dishonest and have no problem buying stolen property if they think that they are getting a good price.

Dave T.
If you are going to do the job...why not do it the right way?
www.fairfaxavi.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse