The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Wednesday September 21, 2011 at 01:38
Bruce H.Campbell
Long Time Member
January 2007
On September 20, 2011 at 22:59, el gran chico said...
Angus,
You say "I feel as though citizens with TV antenna's are treated very poorly.Another sad sign on how big business Cable Companies rule the airwaves." You couldn't be more correct! :-(

Angus, you disabled your RC mail [its not a spam channel] If you have further trouble with over-the-air and still want to stick it to the pay-tv jackals PM me through the board. Since you have a web connection [& probably faster than mine] I'll link you to a malware-free download/stream site(s) to get your programming fix. I just won't publish their URL as they just had to transition to a new server. With the two and the latest VLC Media Player you can still enjoy 720p and 1080p/i entertainment.

I knew that when this transition to digital/ATSC started that border area users would be spoiled and those in the 'sticks' would be even more disadvantaged.
My cousins in the Lynchburg-Appomatox region of Virginia are back down to three stations again out at the farm when they used to be able to pick up eight. (hilly area)

Hosting Services by ipHouse