|Post 8 made on Tuesday September 20, 2011 at 21:11|
Hd & Nfastro
Thanks for the information & encouragement.I was not aware of the London situation and will surely calling the Local MP Patrick Brown about the poor signal.
I do have a couple of questions.
1) Was the channel 16 transmitter local?
2) My TV is a 35" Sanyo about 7 yrs old.Our other TV is about 20 yrs & it use to pull in channel 5, not great but satisfactory.The Sanyo never could get 5.
3) Were was channel 5's transmitter located?
4) I think I still have information on antenna & rotar, not sure if it has a booster.
5) I will get my ducks in a row on what I,m thinking of purchasing & will advise.Need lots of help & advice, as I'm a long time antenna user with limited knowledge.
6) I live in a poor reception location, lots of trees & on the low end of a downward incline.My location is noth end of Barrie by St Vincent & Cundles.
Thanks for your help
( not sure what you mean by signature?)