The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday September 19, 2011 at 21:49
Angus Macphee
Lurking Member
September 2011
Please advise if any options are available. I live in Barrie & have a 20 ft tower with a roter antenna.I used to receive 3/A channel, 16/CBC,& 7/Global.Purchased a digital box & now receive one stn CTV 2 formally A channel. We really need CBC however the channel 16 transmitter was turned off on Sept 1st. Tried unsucessfully for channel 20.In desperation I built the digital indoor antenna as per the OTA website link.According to the signal strength feature on the digital converter it pulled in 100% when pointed in the right direction.When unplugged I received 40% signal strength. However still only picking up 1 stn.

I think Danial mentioned one can pick up signals from a Rogers internet connection.I checked with a friend of mine who lives about 45 min north of here in Victoria Harbour.He used a simple cable coupler 1input & 2 outputs ( computer & TV.They receive 10-12 stns plus internet!Unfortunately I have Bell Internet.

Things appear to be Grim & if I cannot solve the problem I may have to go to the Dark Side & subscribe to cable. Please forward any suggestions.

Sincerely
 Angus 1 Station Macphee
Regards
Angus ?
( not sure what you mean by signature?)

Hosting Services by ipHouse