Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday September 18, 2011 at 12:48
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
Dear Onkyo,

I want you to know that I'm still in love with you.  But unfortunately, your cheating ways have done me wrong too many times.  It is only for my self respect that I have to say goodbye to you.  

I know that you don't think that I know, but I do.  There's something terribly wrong with you Onkyo.  You were my best friend, do you remember the times when we'd make the connections and you'd always be right there for me through thick and thin?  Remember, when we'd do a Zone 2 and you'd gladly chip in and do your part? I don't know what it is, but you've changed Onkyo.

You need help. And by help I mean professional help.  You need somebody who can look deep inside your soul, pull out your HDMI service, and put you all back together. But that can't be me. I don't have the hear to do it anymore.

I always thought you were the prettiest girl on the block. Your GUI was fantastic, and the way you put out was incredible.  

I have came to your rescue no less than 6 times in as many months.  First it's HDMI Baluns that you don't like, then it's intermittent audio through HDMI, and now your picture has just went "wonky".  I'm sorry but I can no longer do it.  

If you don't have enough respect for yourself to put yourself together before you leave the house, then I can't be around you.  

So Goodbye to you Onkyo.  I'll never be back.

Hosting Services by ipHouse