Previous section Next section Previous page Next page Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Page 744 of 744
Topic:
What did you do today?
This thread has 11148 replies. Displaying posts 11146 through 11149.
Post 11,146 made on Tuesday January 23, 2018 at 11:35
Zohan
September 2010
On January 20, 2018 at 15:09, Fins said...
Absolutely. How many boxes you want?

On my way home I ad a woman not paying attention rear end my new truck. Just hit 3500 miles on it. Unf***ing believable. Then when the trooper showed up, she tried to tell him I cussed her and threatened to kill her. She hadnít realized yet that I had both my daughters in the truck as witnesses.

I Fu-kin hate low class trash like that. Was she older or younger, just curious?

BTW, those peanut butter cookies are awesome.
Post 11,147 made on Tuesday January 23, 2018 at 12:09
Fins
Loyal Member
June 2007
On January 23, 2018 at 11:35, Zohan said...
I Fu-kin hate low class trash like that. Was she older or younger, just curious?

BTW, those peanut butter cookies are awesome.

She was older, probably mid 60ís, maybe older. She kept talking about how she was a single widow and didnít know how she would fix her car. And the whole time, a cigarette dangling from her mouth or fingers. I had passed her just a couple miles back and had even noticed she had a cigerette hanging from her mouth, like it was going to fall any second, and I thought, she is oblivious to everything around her.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Post 11,148 made on Tuesday January 23, 2018 at 17:03
Trunk-Slammer -Supreme
Loyal Member
November 2003
On January 23, 2018 at 12:09, Fins said...
She was older, probably mid 60ís, maybe older. She kept talking about how she was a single widow and didnít know how she would fix her car. And the whole time, a cigarette dangling from her mouth or fingers. I had passed her just a couple miles back and had even noticed she had a cigerette hanging from her mouth, like it was going to fall any second, and I thought, she is oblivious to everything around her.

Ah, now we know. You passed and cut her off, gave her a nesty look and pissed her off, so she got even. It's not nice, or smart, to piss off old ladies.... ;-)
Post 11,149 made on Wednesday January 24, 2018 at 21:04
Fins
Loyal Member
June 2007
I got an estimate today. $5,500.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Find in this thread:
Page 744 of 744

Jump to

Protected Feature Before you can reply to a message...
You must first register for a Remote Central user account - it's fast and free! Or, if you already have an account, please login now.

Please read the following: Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.

Hosting Services by ipHouse