RTI Control Systems Forum - View Post
Find remotes at:
Logitech Announces Two New Harmony Models
- "Harmony Ultimate" hybrid touchscreen and "Harmony Smart Control" models join the ranks.
Pro Control ships iPro.8 Companion Controller
- Convenient $150 hard buttoned remote for use with Apple iPhone or iPad-based control systems.
Logitech to Sell Harmony Remote Line
- Disappointing Q3 earnings due to flagging global PC market to blame.
Year End Message
- Our thanks to everyone who has helped make Remote Central a great community for the past year!
Why hello there!
- Got a new remote? Want a new remote? Explore Remote Central's resources!
Read more news »
Acoustic Research Xsight Touch ARRX18G
Sony PlayStation 3 Advanced Control Roundup
Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick HDTV Tuner
Universal Remote Control Inc. Digital R50
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:
RTI Control Systems
View Single Message
URC/Lutron Dimmers and RTI
Thursday April 8, 2010
I have now tried 3 dimmers and have the same problem with each. They work fine with a T2c remote, but not with a T4. Has anyone successfully made this work with a T4 remote?
Hi, I have now tried 3 dimmers and have the same problem with each. They work fine with a T2c remote, but not with a T4. Has anyone successfully made this work with a T4 remote? Thank you.
View the original thread...
©1998-2013, Daniel Tonks. All rights reserved.