The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Tuesday March 23, 2010 at 05:09
djsmallz
Long Time Member
April 2009
On March 22, 2010 at 22:38, sofa_king_CI said...
As others have said. An XP-8 has the same MSRP as a full series 2 Crestron processor which can run circles around the XP8. The PMC2 Prodigy processor can run circles around every other RTI processor. I think the PRodigy system as a whole can be on par with and in some ways outshine a medium sized XP8 System.

I understand you might be another crestron fan boy but with all your respect sir I think for you to compare the prodigy series to the xp8 is just wrong. with other lower end rti processor yeah but not their xp8... hell I don't even install or program neither of them but I have been doing my homework for the past months on deciding which one to take on.. can you answer this for me.. what's the maximum of DA zones you can have with either prodigy and xp8

I think prodigy has a lot of potential in years to come when more products come out etc... but for now, it can't be compared to the rti xp8...

also i think it would have been nice if the pro crestron inwalls and panels were compatible with prodigy... i guess it's a different architecture then? a nice bridge in between the two would have been nice.

Hosting Services by ipHouse