Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Sunday February 28, 2010 at 15:07
Vishal
Long Time Member
June 2008
Hi, i have a similar problem but origin is different :-

I had two TSU 9600 with 2 wirless extenders and 1 serial extender all of which i bought 2 years back and programed them my self and they were working fine.

I have programed IR mouse and keyboard for my WINDOWS PC/MEDIA CENTRE thru wirless extender on the TSU 9600 with up-down-left-right cursor keys inside the rotary wheel to move the mouse.

Recently aquired a 3rd new TSU 9600 (the only diffrence the rotary wheel is more updated less round shape flatter) and uploaded the same file as being used in old TSU 9600.

Both the old TSU work fine but the new one is very erratic, it gives command failed error and does not respond, specailly when i use the cursor keys to control mouse it does not repsond says "COMMANS FAILED" and the other TSU 9600 unit also stop responding....with error "SYSTEM IN USE BY ANOHER USER"

I never faced this problme betwene my old TSU except when both were being used at same time, which is hardly ever, i checked IP all 3 have diffrent ips and no ip clash.

Does anyone know if the new TSU 9600 with new design rotary wheel is diffrent on respnse do i have to change in program file ? does rotary wheel have more functionatlity or is change only for asthetics.

I am useing Pronto profesional ver 1.1.20 and did not update is as new looks very diffiuclt and i am use to teh old editor.
Do i have to program the new TSU with new editor versions ?

Pls. help as 3rd pronto i bought for my bed room and now cant use it.

philips pls. help....sad i was so happy with TSU 9600 for past 2 years nad buy a 3rd one and now i am frustarted.

i am useing on TSU 9600 7.2.22 on all 3 TSU 9600 v2.2 but boot loader is differnt 2 old TSU 9600 have bootloader 1.2.8 where as new one has BFU1.6.17
va/..

Hosting Services by ipHouse