Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Friday January 23, 2009 at 13:16
rbhfan
March 2003
Diy'ers are a funny breed. They want to do it themselves and save the money but need you to hold their hand and tell them how to do it. If you are a DIY then by all means DIY. I can't count how many DIY people I have sold product to over the counter that didn't want to pay to have something installed or programmed then get mad because I won't walk them through doing it over the phone.

One of the reasons companies won't honor warranties for online sales is because they have no way of controlling or verifying product. Dishonest people will take a nevo remote or a crestron touchscreen and pay some company over seas to build a mimic of it for half the price. Package it up OE packaging and sell it on fleabay for unreal prices. Customer buys it, breaks it, sends it to Nevo. Now when Nevo won't repair or replace said item customer ends up back on the net calling Nevo every 4 letter name they can type. Look no further then harmony to show you what internet sales do for your tech support and reliability.
One thing I have learned in this industry. It is easier to pull a wire than it is to push one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse