The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Saturday April 6, 2002 at 12:12
TLC
Founding Member
March 2002
I started this darn thing & haven't had time to get back to it till now....

Due to time constraints, I have not down loaded & tried the utilities created by Pat & Charles, but from what I have read you guys deserve a "Hats Off" from all "NEO" Users & Abusers!!

I will say I would go along with the posting Today by GregD, he has is right, this is a great remote, yes it takes a lot of stroking & teaching, not unlike a "New Puppy" or.....

Pat & Charles, have you or Steve, or Kevin, or M4um, or Swally54, or Anyone reached the point where you can up-load X-10 "ncf" files to this site???

As I noted in my origination of this string, I use the "Macro Module IR" for my TV lighting & security cams around the house, & as noted this works fine w/ NEO, or for that matter anything that puts out IR. But I would still like to use direct access to my IR543.

I run all 16 unit codes on one house code, & 8 ea. additional unit codes on 2 additional house codes, but only want to directly access the primary 16 + dim & bright, all on & all off, so if any of you are at the point of uploading "ncf" files let me know....

After uncounted hours & short of "X-10", the only "Thing" giving me fits is my "LITE-ON" SK-7100 IR Computer Keyboard, if anyone has thoughts on stroking this "Puppy" let me know...PLEASE...

I view my second networked PC on my 64" DTV & this Keyboard is great at about 20' w/ its "Joy Stick" Mouse it makes "Couch Potato(e)" surfing fun... & all I am trying to teach it is basic mouse moves & a few function keys, so again ant thoughts would be appceriated...

Again THANKS to ALL of YOU...Got to run will get back to this ASAP...I am controling 14 devices + the X10MM & when I get the time I will list them to see if I can be of help to others...
...TLC...
AKA, Terry

Hosting Services by ipHouse