Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 71 made on Friday June 6, 2008 at 15:15
smokinghot
August 2006
On June 6, 2008 at 14:41, hhatkin said...
If you mean me, context had nothing to do with it.

Context has everything to do with it. How could it not...? Amazing..... Here I'll show you why:

On June 6, 2008 at 14:41, hhatkin said...
I had surrendered the argument
to smokinghot

So by that you're admitting that I'm correct with my opinion that Harmonys are sub-par pieces of crap when "compared" to high end units. Thanks for finally agreeing with me. I knew you'd see it my way once you took your ego out of the equation. :)

(sorry about the ego comment, but I was trying illustrate a point. Wasn't trying to offend)

You take a section of text, remove the context around the statement and any conclusion can be drawn. My main focus in this thread is the misdirection that some (that didn't include you at the time) Harmony users are displaying in thier replies. If they'd just correct these misguiding statements, and own up to truth, there would be no point furthering this discussion. As it is, they seem to be "evading" this admittance. I'd say mostly out of pride...ego is a bitch to deal with when your called out on it.

Comparing a system that can close garage doors and turn
on car lights with one that switches on a TV and sets
a DVD playing is pointless.

Yep it sure is.... But it's still done in here for some reason.

Last edited by smokinghot on June 6, 2008 15:21.
....Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hosting Services by ipHouse