The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Monday October 2, 2006 at 00:47
tgrugett
Select Member
August 2004
On October 1, 2006 at 22:39, cdswindell said...
Haven't logged into these boards for awhile but did today.
What codes were missing in the 4306 pcf? Just curious
(and wondering what features I've been missing).

You were only missing the zone 1/2/3 volume presets (6 commands total). Someone already has an update posted in the Denon component configuration files.

[Link: remotecentral.com]

I have questions for you! You have a command on your XM IR page called "Jump". What is this code for? Also, I do not recall the "status" command. Do you know what this does? (I have not had a 4306 in front of me for a while). I assume that you have also discovered that you can not control the iPod/Net/USB features when zone 1 is off (with the exception of the reassigned G1-8 commands detailed in the manual). Have you any insight in creating a workaround for this? I have created a button called "enable" which turns on zone 1 if it is off to access these commands when listening in the distributed zones.

I will eventually have a master Denon Code PCF with pages modeled after yours and Johnl28's IR pages for every amp currently documented on Denon's site. There will be no configuration, just code pages to insert for linking to GUI pages. Many of the codes are the same but Each amp listed will only show the codes documented for it. I am hoping it fills the need.

Thanks, Troy

Hosting Services by ipHouse