Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Tuesday January 11, 2005 at 19:49
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On 01/11/05 16:21 ET, jputtcamp said...
Man I hate those damn samsung inputs

Long story short: the guy who had that TV had not bought it from us. So it cost him more for the installation because I had to read the manual on his dime. Then he had me prep his system for a normal cable box, but changed his mind and got an HD one. Suddenly he had to buy a new DVD player (I had wired up his 480i one for him) or he had to have three more wires run under the floor.

He bought a new DVD player.

And was surprised when I charged him for the half hour it took me to straighten him out when I was out of town on a job and he kept me on the phone trying to tell me I had messed up by not installing the proper cables...for the cable box he had not told me he was going to get.

There are two upsides to this: he paid the invoice and he will not likely be calling me in the future because he could not talk his way out of paying the charge.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse