The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 53 made on Monday August 25, 2008 at 22:45
cpchillin
Select Member
September 2007
On August 25, 2008 at 21:29, Brad Humphrey said...
Hmmm....
Ever hear of the Lutron IR remote for Spacer or Maestro
IR? How about RA-IR or RA-RS232 for the RadioRa systems?
Hell, with the RA-RS232 or a HomeWorks processor, you'll
get 2-way if RTI ever gets thier XP8 right

Did you even remotely add anything to this thread with that mindless drivel? If that was an attempt on your part to appear smart you missed it. If you don't realize the difference between what URC and Lutron just did then you should stick to Harmony remotes. Using IR with the Spacer or Maestro is a joke compared to what URC is doing with this. RadioRA is great, if your client can spend the money on it. It's a great option to just spend $300 for theater lighting and be able to do it in a retro. I've put in plenty of RadioRa systems with RTI. And I've done probably 100 times as many Maestro's. Most of my lighting control uses individual switches with IR porting on RP6's.

You are worried about the XP8 for two way? Have you heard of zigbee? You could get 2-way on a Zigbee T3V and the XP8 could still not have it, which is more in line with what URC just announced.

Next time you want to jump in with a smartass comment ask yourself if it's worth looking like a fool.
Who says you can't put 61" plasmas up on cantilever mounts using toggle bolts? <---Thanks Ernie ;)

Hosting Services by ipHouse