Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 459 made on Wednesday May 30, 2007 at 21:49
briremo
December 2005
You're gonna love this! just read it in abook I'm reading...credit to Bob Morris "Jamaica Me Dead".

This squid walks into a jazz club and sits down at the bar. Bartender trys to throw the squid out, but the squid protests. "My good man, I'll have you know that I'm a very talented musician."

Couple of musicians sitting at the bar snicker at each other and one says "I've got 50 bucks says you can't play a lick." He slams a $50 bill on the bar, pulls out a guitar and hands it to the squid.

The squid studies it for a second then starts playing like Jimi friggin' Hendrix. Every one's jaw is on the floor "That's amazing!" says another musician sitting at the bar. He pulls out a trumpet and slams a $50 bill on the bar and says "I've got 50 bucks says you can't play this trumpet."

The squid picks up the trumpet and starts blowing like Loius Armstrong and everyone is clapping now. "Wow he's really good!"

The bartender says "I got something for ya'" and disappears into the back room and comes back out a couple minutes later with a set of bagpipes. He hands it to the squid who examines it for a few moments than starts flipping the thing around inspecting it from every angle.

The bartender says "well aren't you gonna play it?"

The squid looks up briefly, "Play it? I'm gonna F**K it, soon as I can get it outta these pajamas."
feed a dog and he will not bite you. this is the principal difference between a man and a dog. Mark Twain

Hosting Services by ipHouse