Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 412 made on Saturday March 17, 2007 at 20:36
briremo
December 2005
Guy walking on the beaches of LA finds a lamp, rubs it vigorously and a genie pops out. Bowing before him the genie says " I grant you one wish oh master. How may I please you"

Well, I get serious motion sickness from airtravel and ships, but I always wanted to go to Hawaii. Can you build me a bridge so I can drive to the big island?

The genie scratches his chin and says. "Well it'll have to cross into international waters so I'll have to get permission from every effected government, EPA considerations as well. It'll have to be strong enough survive strong ocean currents, incredible wind loads, deep pilings etc. I don't know, that sounds pretty impossible. Any other wishes?"

The new master thinks and says "You know I've always wanted to know how a woman thinks. What makes them tick. That's it. Give me complete understanding of a woman."

The genie puts his hands up and says "You want two lanes or four lanes on that bridge?"
feed a dog and he will not bite you. this is the principal difference between a man and a dog. Mark Twain

Hosting Services by ipHouse