Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 62 made on Sunday February 1, 2009 at 14:03
mcn779
February 2003
Mr. Stanley I never said that I don't believe in evolution! You are making gross assumptions. Of natural selection and I can to a point believe in evolving from a lower form of life but life coming from the primordial soup by happenstance - PLEASE. What I've said all along is that it is a hypothesis that has not been proven. But those of you are arguing against the very rule that is used to measure anything in science and you don't like the results or the fact you can't defend your position based on this rule. But make fun of what we believe in but you have no problem with life arising from the primordial soup. The probability of that happening when measured is beyond possible. If someone told any of us that they could have all the parts of a system sitting on the floor and over millions of years it would be put together correctly we would laugh at them. Statistically that is more probable than life coming from nothing. We deride the possibility of spontaneous generation but you have no problem believing that life evolved from the primordial soup by happenstance which is only steps removed.

Some of the Bible can be proven not all. You believe it for the most part to be fiction but life coming from nothing without direction or guidance is 100% believable. If you step outside either one they are both illogical and that's the point. You put me down for what I believe and glow in the illogical solution for where life came from.

Last edited by mcn779 on February 1, 2009 14:13.

Hosting Services by ipHouse