Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Wednesday August 16, 2006 at 23:15
Relayswitcher
Lurking Member
August 2006
AUGUST 16, 2006
.............and still no remote codes for SOYO Dymond Series 32" HD-Ready LCD TV - DYLTO32A (A=Silver is all)
I've been dealing with the same 2 remote issue since Jan 9, 2006. My 6-8 week $100 rebate came yesterday, 7 months later. Which should give you an idea about how this company is run.
If there's anyone out there who can give me SOYO remote code to program into my DIRECTV universal remote. I'd appreciate the CODE.
As you know...1 remote for volume and on/off....and picture in picture that won't work because I can't run the signal on DIRECTV with the SOYO remote.....you know the problems. And a second to change channels etc. Can you help??
Also, if you want to bitch about it to the SOYO CO. directly their USA office is in Ontario, CA. ( See e-mail links below) And just like our remotes there are 2 guys you can complain to. I already sent an email to each since they don't answer after business hours. I congratulated them on their expanding business out of the Ontario area and asked them how will they do after the internet gets it around you have to use 2 remotes for their sets to function. I also got the runaround about the codes available "soon" from the blue coller people out there selling these tvs.

SOYO Group Inc.
Paul Risberg, 434-882-0908
[email protected]

Len Fernandes, 530-832-1613
[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse