The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 293 made on Tuesday March 31, 2020 at 15:45
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
We are at about 170k confirmed cases in the US today. Almost $3000 dead.

As for Trumps "travel ban". Hes not telling the whole truth (gasp). "on Jan. 31, the policy prohibits non-U.S. citizens, other than the immediate family of U.S. citizens and permanent residents, who have traveled to China within the last two weeks from entering the U.S."

So basically any US citizen could travel here...bringing COVID-19 with them.

Who cares? It was already here. What really hurt was not locking the country down quick enough. Whos fault is that? ALL OF THEM. 98% of congress is owned by corporate America who doesn't want to shut down the assembly line until everyone is dead so that they can squeeze every penny they can out of the working man.

Government is estimating 100,000 dead Americans by August. Thats 2000 per state. Sure would have been nice to have one of those pandemic response teams in place. Maybe some medicare for all so that more people showing early symptoms could have gone to the doctor and got diagnosed before infected all of their friends and family.

I know...i know... "PIE IN THE SKY - WHOS GONNA PAY FOR IT?" Probably the same people who will pay for the $2 trillion dollar stimulus. So glad we earmarked 1/4 of that for large corporations. If only those folks could learn to save and quit buying plasma TVs.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse