Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 292 made on Tuesday March 31, 2020 at 15:31
GotGame
February 2002
Trump initiates a Travel Ban Jan31st and Joe Biden calls him Xenophobic and Racist.
Nancy Pelosi does a tour in SF in China town welcoming people to come almost a full month later on Feb24th.
Feb 9th, NYC health commissioner Oxiris Barbot was out in full force getting people to socialize for the chinese new year. A week later she was still at it.
Trump is as good as his advisers. This is not his wheel house. Criticisms are plentiful and some warranted, but also attack his advisers. What is the excuse for the NYC health commissioner who should know better? Mark Levine was also showing his support for socializing. And you wonder why these areas are hotspots?
March 2nd , Bill deBlasio is out encouraging people to get out on the town, eat and watch a film , and now he is levying fines $500 less than a month later if you go outside without warrant.
Feb,5th good old Chuck Schummer stands up and says "the premature travel ban to and from China by the current Administration is just an excuse to further his ongoing war against immigrants".
Feb, 24th he says " We've seen no sign that that president Trump has any plan or urgency to deal with the spread of the coronavirus. We need real leadership and we need it fast".
None of these people have your interests in mind, only projecting tweets and interviews to show how virtuous they are. That is the current style of reporting and talking. It is sickening.
Then I watch Mark Zuckerberg and Gavin Newsom in a great facetime interview that shed some light on what was happening in CA. Good info, because the numbers there are spiking.
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.

Hosting Services by ipHouse