Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 289 made on Monday March 30, 2020 at 20:39
davidcasemore
January 2003
On March 30, 2020 at 18:58, bambam_101 said...
Cheers. Just read that your leader thinks he will have done a "Great Job" if his inaction on this pandemic only manages to kill 100,000 of you. Slightly different tune from a few weeks ago where it was "completely under control."

I'll pray harder for you and yours.

It's a pointless lost cause to have social intercourse with the folks on here who only get their news from one source. If I bring up a single, factual "thing" I am immediately attacked and my being banned is asked for.

A case in point:

1. The orange monkey says "fifteen cases, then 5, then to zero"
2. People start to die and the number of infected leaps forward.
3. The "stable genius" then says "I've been calling it a pandemic way before anyone else was".

Really? Mr. Spray Tan knew it was a pandemic before anyone else? Then why didn't he do anything about it?

The list goes on and on, including with several Republican governors. All doing pretty much the opposite of what the scientist say they should be doing. If you point that out you're being all "political" and "partisan". So be it.

I don't believe in god, so your prayers won't help me. But this "god" of theirs seems to have a wicked sense of humor. Just Google "Liberty University" over the next few weeks and see how many of those lemmings die.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse