Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 74 made on Monday December 10, 2018 at 03:13
davidcasemore
January 2003
On December 9, 2018 at 22:37, Hasbeen said...
I have no idea about photography. Don't care.  All I'm saying is that the doorbells that you guys are installing are ugly..They're ugly as fock, they look like shit, and that's why people don't want that piece of shit on the outside of their house.  Because as I've mentioned before...they're  u..g...l...y.

I'm not siding with Ring or Nest or any other manufacturer....what I'm saying is whoever is designing products for the CI industry need to get their collective heads out of their asses, hire some good designers and get to work.  Because the guys they've got doing it now should be fired.

Okay, we get that you don't like any of the dozens and dozens and dozens of models by several leading manufacturers (have you looked at them all or did you just make up your mind at the first image that popped up and ignored the other series in the product line?). You say they are ugly. But ugly for you isn't necessarily ugly for someone else. Or lots of someone elses. I doubt that Siedle has any plans on firing the designers of their very successful products which are sold world-wide. You want them fired because YOU don't like them? You're not the Minister of Taste for planet Earth.

Send your eleven point Wish List to several manufacturers and ask them if they can build something for you that passes your "Ugly" test. Be sure to let them know that they can be assured that they will sell thousands of units because they will be so beautiful. They will thank you because obviously all of their existing ugly stock is gathering dust in their warehouses due to lack of sales.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse