Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Sunday November 18, 2018 at 12:54
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
my 0.2

--- product
1) I think it is "interesting" (as a concept)
2) did not check if there are more models but if not it is too limited (5 butons in X config)
3) "Be sure to avoid any Air gap between the underside of the mounting surface and the Touch Surface." scares me

--- coments
1) I agree that the decales suck, BUT if they are just decals meant to show where to press on the 5 spots (that is how it looks to me), then who cares, just print smarter decals (or even something else to mark the spots)

2) I don't know if many posts here are meant to be sarcastic or if it is because my parents immigrated here from Greece (and so I have been there many times and have had relatives visit here that only speak Greek) or that I live in the Montreal area where some people are more Anglophone and some are more Francophone or because I hate it when someone is talking while I am paying attention to something (like a film, but I prefer a well designed visual interface to an audio interface. Even my Grandpa in has last days with full dementia where some days he thought he was 8 years old new what meant to do but if I ask several people what that first button does some will say "record" others "tape" others "DVR" and if you add more languages it becomes even more confusing.

Hosting Services by ipHouse