Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 60 made on Tuesday October 30, 2018 at 20:36
Richie Rich
July 2002
And this is why I try no longer participate in political discussions anymore.

All sense of rationality has vanished, it always devolves into "you are a racist", no, "you are a communist" in no time.

Meanwhile I will sit over here all by my libertarian self thinking libertarian thoughts. That of a government that stays out of bedrooms, gun safes etc. One that cares not about what others do provided they are not hurting anyone else.

Last time I mentioned that I won't vote for anyone who thinks that I (a small business owner in CA) don't pay my "fair share" in taxes already. By the end of the conversation I was deemed, uncaring, racist and hater of the poor and immigrants.

Meanwhile, I can't afford to provide my own healthcare thanks to the "help" of our government that took away my affordable catastrophic plan because it didn't cover my nonexistent vagina and other random nonsense.

Government is not the answer, more government is never going to be the answer no matter what "team" you root for.

The current president comes off like a bumbling moron. Clearly he isn't, nobody amasses a multi billion dollar empire if they are a moron. The last guy was a fantastic orator, he could read prepared speeches off a teleprompter in a way that few can. Guy before him stuck his finger in the wind to figure out what his opinion was and the guy before that just stuck his finger (and other things) in anybody that stood in front of him long enough.

This sh*t ain't gonna end well, that is all I can say.
I am a trained professional..... Do not attempt this stunt at home.

Hosting Services by ipHouse