The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Wednesday May 23, 2018 at 22:37
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On May 21, 2018 at 22:17, Ernie Gilman said...
The reason that this is the perfect post is that it NEVER EVER EVER NEVER matters what model the AVR is. The brand doesn't matter, either, right?

This post and the answers to my questions do not require the AVR's model number.

You...or anyone else...would be wasting your time worrying about the model number of the AVR.

Stop worrying about the model number. Focus on the question being asked.

That's supremely bitchen. I wish I had a need for it. It's just great.

Like I said, the model number doesn't matter.

You said it but it sure seems like it matters to you.

And still, he's not sharing the model number.

Because you/he doesn't need it. He asked why i need the APC-2 and i answered. You don't need the model number to confirm my answer. You can choose to believe me or not.

This happens often enough that I'm beginning to think I need to make a list and have people initial each thing they do and don't want for each room.

It wont matter. 2 weeks after you finish a new product will come out and you are back to square one.

We did a boat last year with custom triad speakers. New head unit is "sirius ready" so even though "we dont need that" we put it in...using the existing sirius antenna already mounted on the top of the 100+ year old steam ship that was converted to electric. Want to guess what the most important issue with that boat is this year?....Getting a new Sirius antenna installed...even though they dont need it.

People simply have no concept that adding these things is not like putting a spoon full of sugar into your coffee. Entire systems have to be redesigned, leading to situations like this:

If they don't want to finance your boat, they can make up their minds ahead of time!
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse