The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Friday April 6, 2018 at 19:50
Impaqt
RC Moderator
October 2002
On April 5, 2018 at 11:30, Roper777 said...
OK, guys, since you asked...

I left three messages to be contacted about my account. It took them two weeks to call me back. The woman I spoke with was condescending and wanted to make assumptions about my business. Then she called back two hours later and said they didn't want my business.

If they don't want my business, I need to choose other products and unfortunately Autonomic is part of the mix now.

I'm sorry, this just creates more questions... this makes no sense whatsoever.

please enlighten us as to what assumptions she made and what your response was to that assumption... its gotta be classic...

We're doing more with Snap these days, but even when we were a very low volume dealer, I had very good support.

whenever I have to talk to them, the support person I get gives me the impression that they want to help. they want to make sure I get a resolution to my problem.

Many companies these days just want to blame the issue on some other part of the system and have me call them back when I confirm thats not the problem. this is especially impressive because they have their hands in a TON of areas nowadays and their support lines must be crazy busy.

Hosting Services by ipHouse