The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Friday April 6, 2018 at 00:38
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On April 5, 2018 at 11:30, Roper777 said...
OK, guys, since you asked...

I left three messages to be contacted about my account. It took them two weeks to call me back. The woman I spoke with was condescending and wanted to make assumptions about my business. Then she called back two hours later and said they didn't want my business.

If they don't want my business, I need to choose other products and unfortunately Autonomic is part of the mix now.

OK, you left three messages- how did you do this- e-mail or voice? In either case, were you spewing fire or did you just tell them you had a problem?

You have to try to make someone say they don't want your business- it takes determination and effort. People in CS and tech support are yelled at on a regular basis and they usually have pretty thick skin but if you resorted to insults, name-calling and claiming they make crap, I guess I might be persuaded to do the same, but first, I would tell you that there's no reason for that kind of language.

OTOH, if you bought a ton of stuff, returned it and bitched about the shipping cost or claimed that their "no problem" return policy should include shipping both ways, that's completely unreasonable. Not having an invoice really isn't a big deal, either- they can look it up in seconds.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse