The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Thursday April 5, 2018 at 21:45
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
On April 5, 2018 at 11:30, Roper777 said...
OK, guys, since you asked...

I left three messages to be contacted about my account. It took them two weeks to call me back. The woman I spoke with was condescending and wanted to make assumptions about my business. Then she called back two hours later and said they didn't want my business.

If they don't want my business, I need to choose other products and unfortunately Autonomic is part of the mix now.

The only reason why Snap wouldn't want your business is you either wouldn't or couldn't provide the proper information they require to become a dealer. Which in that case is your problem not SnapAV's.

or there's something in your financials that led Snap to believe that they might not get paid.   Which is your problem not SnapAV's.

That would be the only two reasons on God's green earth a company in 'Merica  would choose not to do business with a person. You can be a complete asshat to them on the phone and they'll still do business with you, I'm living proof.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a firm believer in calling a company to the mat when they don't do what they've promised, but the reason why so many people on here don't believe you is because it simply doesn't ring true with our experiences, and there are a metric ton of Snap dealers on this forum.

I also know that we live in a time when people think that it's cute when they go on the interwebs and start popping off at the mouth about something in order to damage a brand.  The bottom line is, you're not telling us the entire story. Until you decide to do that......Shut it.

We've given you 2 pages to tell us the story and you keep skipping parts..Same thing happens when I stay out too late.

Hosting Services by ipHouse