The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Monday November 6, 2017 at 14:11
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On November 6, 2017 at 13:46, edizzle said...
LOL, Android phones are the biggest offenders!! That is proven fact.

Here we go with the BS. Iphone fanbois love them their apple gear. Android fanbois love them their Android gear. I just go with what works. I've had them all They are all buggy. Android, I can use a phone from 5 years ago with no issue and all apps work. Iphone, I couldn't install new apps on a phone I was still paying on my 2 year contract. I have 2 iPads that can barely run basic website viewing. The specs are not overwhelmingly out of date, they are just forcefully laid to rest via software issues (updates). Iphone battery is better and they usually have apps and integration out before Android, but overall Android has lasted longer and worked better for me. I don't love everything about it but I do feel less "locked in" with Android.

BTW, if you switch from iPhone to Android, you might run into the issue I had where my phone number was locked into my Apple ID account and I could not receive texts on my new phone. Took a while to figure out wth was going on and get apple to release it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse