Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Friday July 14, 2017 at 05:45
thecapnredfish
February 2008
On July 13, 2017 at 18:52, Mac Burks (39) said...
I think "organic" is nonsense. I understand that some people think that food is better when its organic but i am not one of them. Honestly the only thing i like from whole foods is their skirt steak and chicken thighs...but its no better than what i get from a local farm or higher end market.

Factory farming animals is a wrong solution to a real problem of over population. Humanity is good at "fixing" things the wrong way.

Humans want to sell more TV's so their solution is to pay TV manufacturer workers less money and destroy the environment in someone elses back yard so that other humans can afford to buy cheap TV's. Notice that is aid TV's and in 1 in every room. I am not talking about our clients. Most of the sub $100k household friends and relatives i know have at least 1 TV per person in the home. The consumers only "need" the TVs to be cheap because they are being paid too little by whatever industry they are slaved to. The solution should be adjusting our financial/trade system so that consumers can afford to pay what things really cost. This might make it difficult for some guy to build a couple of $100mil yachts but it would solve the problem. Consumers do not drive the race to the bottom. Greedy businessmen do. Of course consumers will shop for the lowest price but if the greedy business man leaves the price where it should be...the consumer has to pay it.

With meat the solution is to stop offering consumers cheap meat. If they cant afford to eat meat 3 meals a day they can buy a hunting rifle and a fishing pole and keep a few chickens in their back yard. If they don't have a back yard then maybe don't add to the overpopulation problem by making hungry little meat eaters..

We have to stop paying people more money as they have more Keeds.

Hosting Services by ipHouse