The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Monday May 15, 2017 at 11:38
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On May 13, 2017 at 14:37, Mission Systems said...

For my personal system it is pretty straight forward.... Like I said, I know that RA2 is probably the most appropriate system, just not at all a fan of the look of the keypads.

There's your answer, then. It looks like you need to get over your feeling about the keypads.

On May 14, 2017 at 15:04, Mission Systems said...
Putting in a Vantage Infusion system to the tune of $7.5-$8K at COST doesn't make sense to me in this house as it will provide zero ROI.

Why would you see lighting controls as an investment instead of an expense, particularly in a house in that price range, and also if your selection criteria include the way it looks or operates? Isn't the paramount consideration for ROI how easy or difficult it would be for the next owner to use and maintain? How about you? Don't you count in this equation?

Berger, this issue isn't with the programming software directly, but that I cannot directly get support from Control4 as I am not an authorized dealer.

Then you need to make a list of those products whose companies offer support directly to end users, and choose from among them.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse