The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 44 made on Friday June 24, 2016 at 17:55
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
Van is gone! :( replaced with F150. Going to be a challenge for sure but I'll make it work! I'll post some pics of her up when I get a chance. I'll also start a new thread with how I'm transitioning from a van to this.

With the different things I'm going todo it will make it usable for work 90% of the time. The other 10% will require a small utility trailer to haul the big stuff.

In the end I was able to work them enough on the trade, and knocking enough off the truck to essentially make the hit less painful. This is why it is so important to work dealers so you knock off enough of the initial depreciation of the vehicle so you are always even or right side up on the vehicle at all times. I got such a good deal on my van in the first place to make the hit manageable and not a financial killer. Commercial vans are losers (except for my Nissan and my transit)

In the end I was upside down on the van by $2800 but between the incentives, and having a good relationship with the dealer and being so close to the end of the month I managed to get an amazing deal on the new truck!! :) as of now I am right side up even with the "drive off hit" and rolling in the negitive equity.

Atleast pickup trucks hold their value! :P
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse