Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Thursday January 21, 2016 at 21:13
FP Crazy
June 2003
On January 21, 2016 at 09:37, highfigh said...
And a sweeping generalization about Jews in the entertainment industry doesn't apply? Really?

Not on the radar? Yeah, it is and a documentary about media coverage and stereotyping from the Black and Jewish standpoint was directed and written by Jewish people.

[Link: imdb.com]

It's not hard to find info about the connections.

I dunno, I grew up in Woodland Hills, Tarzana and Encino Hills. 80% (maybe more) of the girls I dated in High School were Jewish and many of their fathers were associated with the Hollywood good old boy club. Maybe it's different now (my experience was in the mid 70s), but Hollywood at that time was completely run by Jews. You had to be an insider to move up in rank too. I also worked in Hollywood during that time (not in the entertainment businesses directly) and my impression was galvanized by the few years I worked on that side of the hill.

Perhaps its a "generalization", but I was pretty close to the nucleus, and I had no prior bias.

I have nothing against Jews personally, other that my general distaste for all religions.

As Fins stated, I don't give a rat's ass what these wankers do. They can suffer the fallout (if any), but I'm pretty apathetic of any hardship anyone in that industry wants to claim. Let them boycott, that is their right. But don't ask me to care.
Chasing Ernie's post count, one useless post at a time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse