The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Thursday January 21, 2016 at 18:58
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On January 21, 2016 at 09:11, drewski300 said...
Again I can't stand this...

Are police racist? I'm sure there is a lot of prejudice they have towards African Americans because of what they experience. I'm not saying that all black people are criminals. But when a group, white, black, whoever are on the lower portion of the economic scale, they commit more crimes. Because of this, law enforcement are likely to have a prejudice towards whatever group that is the economically depressed. And frankly I don't blame them.

When the feds arrest Italian and Russian mafia members do you think that they have their guns out just in case...because of how many people they kill?

Once a cop becomes prejudiced against a particular race religion or sex for whatever reason its time to turn in their badge because they wont be able to do their job properly.

There are rules and regulations to follow and nowhere does it say "when they are black or Muslim or women or gay do this...but when they are white males do this".

No one says being a cop is easy. No one ever said that. As a matter of fact its always been the opposite. The job is hard. If you are a p#ssy or a moron you can go sell shoes, wash cars or flip burgers. Don't get in the way of someone who is actually capable of doing a hard job properly.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse