Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Thursday January 21, 2016 at 09:11
drewski300
January 2007
On January 20, 2016 at 20:30, Fins said...
Is the SAT racist? Maybe

Is the judicial system racist? Possibly

Are the police racist? Probably.

Again I can't stand this...

Are police racist? I'm sure there is a lot of prejudice they have towards African Americans because of what they experience. I'm not saying that all black people are criminals. But when a group, white, black, whoever are on the lower portion of the economic scale, they commit more crimes. Because of this, law enforcement are likely to have a prejudice towards whatever group that is the economically depressed. And frankly I don't blame them.

Is Hollywood racist? Who the f**k cares? Sorry, I really can't get emotionally invested in extremely wealthy celebrities whining because they got snubbed for an award that is pointless and has been proven year after year to be out of touch with the actual public's opinion.

When they have separate award shows that ONLY honor African American roles then it's hard not to see the injustice in that....

Look I make assumptions every day. I go into a Walmart, which is my least favorite thing in the entire world and I see a 350lb. white women, I instantly think of white trash. Doesn't mean I hate all white people or people who are overweight. Maybe black people have to work harder to prove themselves but that is why this country is great. If you act like an American and not a thug, you can go a long ways! Screw the whiners and the people who want shit for free!
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse