The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Tuesday December 1, 2015 at 21:32
Techsquad
Long Time Member
August 2010
Today we hooked up 6 Txs and 6 Rxs in the jobsite, everything syncd right away. No problems at all. We velcroed the Rxs behind the Tvs and glued an IR emitter on it, everything is Crestron controlled so we have learned the Ir commands from the metra remote and created the Macros, when a source is called, crestron send the channel number commands to the Rx and done. One interesting thing: it takes 6 seconds for the Rx to change the channel once you send the command, however, you do not lose picture in that time interval, and when it changes, it happens right away, no black screen and hdmi sync delays. I like that... We just added a rotating wheel on the UI so the customer knows that his command was accepted and working on the background. The distributed audio system in the rooms is getting it's audio signal from the TV audio outs instead of the actual sources because of the Lipsync delay. I am really happy with the product. Tomorrow we'll mix some xfinity boxes in the coax line just to test if it will interfere with the X1 network. I will post updates

Last edited by Techsquad on December 1, 2015 21:39.

Hosting Services by ipHouse